Membership / Chapters
As a Not-for-Profit organization, membership is the heart and soul of the Federation of Canadian Artists. It is through our strong membership base that we are able to provide our many services and meet our mandate of elevating artists and their art for all to appreciate. The FCA and its eleven Canadian Chapters has over 2000 members across Canada and abroad and all receive exclusive benefits such as:
- Free subscription to Art Avenue Magazine
- Membership opportunites for Call for Entries for juried shows
- Gallery open 6 days a week, showing juried shows, close to 20 annually.
- Membership programs to enhance and explore advancement as an artist
- Opportunites to advance to new levels as an artist with recognition
- Gallery rental opportunities with selected programs
- Full access to administration services and information
- Regular show receptions and Gallery openings
- Bi-monthly news E-Blast of current events at the gallery and ongoing programs
- Active and Signature members have the option of having their website link displayed under Artist Sites on www.artists.ca.
There are four separate and distinct types of memberships within the Federation:
Supporting Active Associate Senior
A Supporting Membership is available to everyone who loves art and would like to learn more about artists, their work and the many events and courses happening in the artist community. It’s the perfect membership for collectors and those who want to support and participate in the culture of art in Canada. If you’re an artist who is interested in participating in juried shows and honing your skills, then perhaps you’re ready to apply for your Active Membership.
Once you've established yourself as a committed artist with consistent superior ability you can apply for your Signature status which includes the Associate Membership and then finally Senior Membership.